Friday, October 19, 2018

English Spealing n composition My Favorite TV show

My Favorite TV Show

Different types of TV shows
1.  Reality shows adalah program di mana pemainnya bukan bintang film/ aktor tapi orang biasa.             Misalnya: Bedah Rumah, 
2.  Talk shows adalah program yg acaranya ngobrol2 dan wawancara
     Contohnya: Kick Andy, Hitam Putih

3.  Soap operas adalah serial drama TV
     Contohnya: Meteor Garden, Uttaran
4.  News adalah berita, 
     Contoh; Liputan 6, Kabar Hari Ini, CNN News, 
5.  Sports adalah program olahraga
     Contoh: ESPN
6.  Animated Cartoons adalah film animasi atau kartun.
     Contoh: Sponge Bob, Donald Duck/Disney Cartoons


Do you like watching TV?
What kinds of programs do you like?
What is your favorite TV show?
Why do you like it?
What can you learn from it?
Where do you like to watch it?
With whom do you watch it?
What about the rest of your family? 
Does your father like the program you like?
What time do you usually watch TV?
How many hours do you spend to watch TV?
Are there many commercials when you watch your favorite program?



Here is the example of a composition about the program I like.




My favorite TV Show is Animal Planet. I can learn many things about animals.
Sometimes they so look funny that I want to touch them. But sometimes I can feel terrified because they look ferocious and dangerous, especially when they hunt and eat the preys.

From the show, I know that sometimes they live in a difficult environment. It is not easy for them to survive, but how they use their instinct to overcome the difficult condition is amazing.  Their wonderful ability reminds me how the Creator has equipped them to use instinct to find the way to survival.


1. What is my favorite TV show?
2. What is your favorite TV show?
3. What is your father's favorite TV shows?
4. Why do I like watching Animal Planet?
5. What do I think about animals?
6. Do you sometimes feel terrified too when you see wild animals hunt and eat the peys?
7. What can I learn from the shows?
8. What do animal have that help them to survive?



No comments:

Post a Comment